How to clean the walls? Over time, painted walls can accumulate stains, marks, shoe scuffs, and dust that give the surface a dull, dirty appearance. To preserve that freshly painted look, plan to wipe down your walls regularly.
Check these tips:
- Prepare the area: Remove any furniture or decorations from the wall area you’re cleaning. Cover the floor with a drop cloth or old sheets to protect it from any drips or splatters.
- Dust the walls: Use a microfiber cloth to remove any loose dust and cobwebs from the walls. Start from the top and work your way down.
- Mix a cleaning solution: You can create a simple cleaning solution by mixing warm water with a mild detergent, such as dish soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners that can damage the paint.
- Test the solution: Before applying the cleaning solution to the entire wall, it’s a good idea to test it in a small, inconspicuous area to ensure it doesn’t cause any discoloration or damage.
- Clean the walls: Dip a sponge or soft cloth into the cleaning solution, wring out any excess liquid, and gently scrub the walls in a circular motion. Start from the bottom and work your way up to prevent streaks. Pay extra attention to areas with stains or marks.
- Rinse the walls: Fill a bucket with clean water and use a separate sponge or cloth to rinse off the cleaning solution from the walls. Make sure to remove all traces of the detergent.
- Dry the walls: Use a clean, dry cloth or towel to pat the walls dry. Properly ventilate the room or use fans to help speed up the drying process.
Remember if you want to get your house Sparkling Cleaned without moving a finger, don’t hesitate and call Cleany!
To purchase the best Cleaning products recommended by professionals, go to our Cleany Store!