- May 16, 2023
- in House Cleaning, Room Cleaning, Shop Cleany, Uncategorized
- by madeleine harog
There are many ways to clean your home in an eco-friendly and economical way.
1. Use natural cleaning products: Conventional cleaning products can contain toxic chemicals that are harmful to your health and the environment. Instead, you can opt for natural cleaning products such as vinegar, baking soda, lemon, tea tree essential oil, among others. These products are effective for cleaning and disinfecting and are much cheaper than commercial products.
2. Make your own cleaning products: Another option is to make your own cleaning products at home. For example, you can mix vinegar and water to clean surfaces, or mix baking soda and lemon to deodorize and bleach. There are many recipes available online for making homemade cleaning products.
3. Use reusable cloths: Instead of using paper towels or tissues, you can opt for reusable cloths. You can use cotton or microfiber cloths to wipe surfaces and then wash them for reuse.
4. Use soap and water: Sometimes soap and water are enough to clean surfaces. If there is not much accumulated dirt or grease, you can use soap and water to clean your surfaces.
5. Use less water: When cleaning, try to use as little water as possible. If you use too much water, you will not only be wasting a valuable resource, but you will also be creating more work for yourself by having to dry the surfaces.
These are just a few options for cleaning your home in an environmentally friendly and economical way. There are many more options available, so do your research and find the one that best suits your needs and lifestyle.
Remember if you want to get your house Sparkling Cleaned without moving a finger, don’t hesitate and call Cleany!
To purchase the best Cleaning products recommended by professionals, go to our Cleany Store!